Intercessory Prayer Initiative
PRAYER ALERT - 11/23/2009
Dear Prayer Warriors:
Historically, the Lord has always preserved a remnant for Himself even in the midst of the darkest hours. These are ones who have remained faithful and waited on God through thick and thin. Even as the media reports an increase in unemployment and the needs appear insurmountable, both Matt Sorger and Chuck Pierce see Godís people entering a new season of restoration and recovery. Jesus said, ďI come quickly and my reward is with me (Rev. 22:12).
- Pray that what the enemy has stolen from the faithful in health, wealth and relationships would be repaid seven times according to the Word (Proverbs 6:31).
- Pray that Godís people would use their resources to glean a great harvest, usher in revival, extend the kingdom and love one another as Christ does.
- Let faith arise; declare the promises of God, (that He is faithful and rewards those who diligently seek Him), and will come for a church without spot or blemish.
As Thanksgiving approaches many will be traveling to spend time with their friends and families, and others will be crowding into stadiums to watch their favorite teams play. Our nation has much to celebrate having been spared national terrorist attacks since 9/11/2001. But we must recognize that it is the grace of God that has kept us from experiencing another major attack on our soil. If we humble ourselves and turn from our wicked ways and pray He has promised to heal our land (2 Chron. 7:14).
- Thank God that He is faithful, His mercy and compassion is new every morning.
- Pray that the church would wake up from its slumber and earnestly seek God through prayer and fasting for revival in our nation.
- Pray that we would be tuned into Godís Spirit, follow His direction and heed His admonitions and warnings.
Bridges for Israel reports that Israelís president, Shimon Peres was well received last week by President De Kirchner of Argentina, but anti-Israeli protests subsequently broke out condemning Israel and calling Peres a murderer. The demonstrators were made up of a number of groups, predominantly pro-Muslim and others from various human rights organizations. The protesters also carried signs glorifying Hezbollah Secretary- General Hassan Nasrallah and Iranís supreme leader, Ali Khamenei. Hatred of Israel continues to spread around the world.
- Pray for supernatural protection for President Peres and other Israeli leaders as they travel internationally.
- Pray that the truth will come out concerning the extent of Iranís nuclear preparations and the role they are playing against Israel.
- Praise God for an increase in tourism in October; however, pray for the protection of peaceful Palestinians, Israelis and those traveling to Israel over the holidays.